Monday, March 5, 2012

TheSmithHotel Booth and Website

Well, I am out and about this week - cross-country in Louisiana. So I thought I would show you some shots that are on my database from the past few weeks at TheSmithHotel booth at Oregon Street Antique Mall . They are not with the new camera, so please forgive the fuzziness.







AND



AND

So there is a summary of the past - wait until you see what's coming up.

One more thing - Mr. Smith just "soft opened" her new website - www.thesmithhotelboutique.com - please check it out and sign her guestbook. Do some shopping if you like the stuff - she would be totally happy to see some new customers from accross the country.

Mr. Smith

Linked to






7 comments:

  1. You have some great pieces. I love the desk with the map on the top!
    I'm a new follower so please stop by and follow back on GFC.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Alice. The map really adds to this piece - it was also really rough before. Love your blog, thanks for connecting.

      Delete
  2. You have a great selection! I especially love the Union Jack dresser! I keep wanting to attempt to paint one myself, but I am kind of scared off all the stripes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for it. I have done two (one in my wonder boy's room, and one at the store). The second time I learned to paint the whole piece blue first, then red next, then finished off with the white. Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Looks like some really cool items. Love the Union Jack dresser! New follower. Found you through Crafty in Canada.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Holly - looks like you have some great stuff going on.

      Delete